Baby’s Journey and AT&T Enter the Baby Monitor Category to Provide Parents a New, Convenient and Secure View into Baby’s Health and Wellness.
Baby’s Journey, an innovative children’s products manufacturer, and AT&T* are working together to launch a new baby monitor line, providing instant and intelligent information about babies’ health and wellness. The monitors are now available to register for, and pre-order exclusively at Babiesrus.com, and will launch in Babies“R”Us® stores nationwide in mid-March.
With the AT&T Smart Sync™ 5” Internet Viewable Touch Screen Video Monitor, parents can see their baby and track important activities on the monitor or through the free AT&T Smart Sync™ Mobile App, giving users the most sophisticated way to monitor baby. The touch screen monitor and App automatically sync, providing a seamless viewing and tracking experience. Parents can capture and share photos directly to social media from the monitor or via the App.
Each monitor features the Log & Track function, which allows parents to easily keep record of baby’s feedings, weight, height, sleep, diaper changes and medicine reminders. Other features include Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in rechargeable battery, easy night viewing with infrared LEDs and compatibility with any service provider.
“Baby’s Journey shares the vision of providing mobile health solutions that help people, and in this case parents, stay connected to what matters most,” said Scott Frank, president and CEO of AT&T Intellectual Property. “From sharing photos to checking in on your baby’s health, these smart baby monitors offer parents peace of mind as they track development and share special moments with their families and friends directly from the monitor.”
Find the right fit for you and baby:
- AT&T Smart Sync™ 5” Internet Viewable Touch Screen Video Monitor – this best-in-class full touch screen video monitor features a large high-resolution color screen allowing parents to pinch to zoom in and out with ease, view baby at home or via an iPhone® or Android™ smartphone using the AT&T Smart Sync™ Mobile App, and capture and share baby’s photos to social media directly from the monitor. The Mobile App allows for a total of four remote viewers. The monitor includes the Log & Track function and a Baby’s Journal, allowing parents to keep special milestones with date-stamped photos. Connect up to four cameras with split screen viewing (additional cameras sold separately).
- AT&T Smart Link™ 4.3” Touch Screen Video Monitor – video monitor features a 4.3” high-resolution color touch screen, allowing parents to pinch to zoom in and out with ease, capture and share baby’s photos to social media directly from the monitor and the Log & Track and Baby’s Journal functions. Connect up to 4 cameras with split screen viewing (additional cameras sold separately).
- AT&T Sync™ Internet Viewable Camera – internet viewable camera syncs with an iPhone® or Android™ smartphone via the free AT&T Smart Sync™ Mobile App, allowing the phone to act as the monitor screen. The Mobile App allows for a total of four remote viewers. Or, purchase as an additional camera to connect with the AT&T Smart Sync™. Via the App, use the Log & Track function, zoom in and out with ease and capture and share baby’s photos on social media. It offers split screen viewing with up to 4 cameras (additional cameras sold separately).
- AT&T Smart Trac™ Digital Audio Monitor – for parents looking for an audio monitor with a baby milestone tracking function, this monitor features two-way communication up to 600 feet, sound light indicators, a high quality microphone and a memory feature that tracks and stores up to 12 logged activities.
“New parents want to streamline how they track and view baby’s health and wellness. The AT&T monitors have intelligent tracking tools to help keep parents and baby connected, a full touch screen, enhanced viewing options and online sharing directly from the monitor,” said Steve Gibree, President/CEO and Founder of Baby’s Journey. “Parents can keep every moment of the journey in the palm of their hand using one sophisticated device.”
For detailed information on these products, please visit http://www.att.com/mhealthbabymonitors.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
– See more at: http://about.att.com/story/new_att_baby_monitors.html#sthash.9SM0H5VP.dpuf
IMC is proud to have brokered the partnership between AT&T and Baby’s Journey.